PLEASE NOTE: The earliest time for a Civil Ceremony at Farbridge is 2pm. Please call the Registrar’s Office on 01243 642122 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure a Registrar is available for the time you want before booking with Farbridge.
Viewings are by appointment – please email us or call 01243 776776. Should you wish to book Farbridge after your visit, a deposit of 50% of the overall cost will be required to confirm your booking. The remainder will be due three months prior to the date of the event. For bookings made more than a year in advance we offer a Payment Plan with a 20% deposit and monthly payments spread over the year. Please enquire for more details.
Please read the notes below and refer to our Venue Terms & Conditions and Residential Terms & Conditions as these form part of the booking.
- Venue Hire includes The Lavant Barn and the Meadow Barn. The Civil Ceremony charge of £300 is in addition to the venue hire.
- Booking our accommodation is optional but, if you wish to book accommodation then all ten bedrooms must be booked.
- For Civil Ceremonies & Partnerships the Registrar’s fee is not included and must be paid direct to the Registrar.
- All rates include tables and chairs for up to 150 people and all other furniture and facilities in the Lavant Barn and Meadow Barn.
- The maximum capacity for Farbridge is 150 persons seated or 200 standing. Maximum capacity for Civil Ceremonies is 150 persons seated.
- Music and alcohol must cease by 11.30pm.
- The bedrooms are available from 2pm (occasionally earlier on request) and guests are asked to vacate their rooms by 10am the following morning.
- Venue Hire is for a 24 hour period from 9am on the day of your booking.
- The Terms & Conditions to hire Farbridge form part of the booking.
- Please see the Venue and Facilities page on the website for a list of approved Caterers – you can contact any of these caterers direct for quotes.
- All prices quoted include VAT at the current rate.
- We can supply and hang 4 drops of white muslin on the end beam in the Lavant Barn at a cost of £95 + VAT.
- You can supply your own alcohol – we do not charge corkage. If you require a Cash Bar, this service is run in-house – you can contact email@example.com for more information.
NB: Late booking discounts are available – Please call us for a quote