PLEASE NOTE: The earliest time for a Civil Ceremony at Farbridge is 2pm. Please call the Registrar’s Office on 01243642122 or email to email@example.com to ensure a Registrar is available for the date and time you want before booking with Farbridge.
Viewings are by appointment – please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 776776. Should you wish to book Farbridge after your visit, a deposit of 25% of the venue, accommodation and ceremony fee, along with a set £1000 deposit towards the catering will be required. A second instalment will be due no later than 1 year prior to the event date, the remainder will be due three months prior to the date of the event.
Please read the notes below and refer to our Venue Terms & Conditions and Residential Terms & Conditions as these form part of the booking.
- Venue Hire includes The Lavant Barn and the Meadow Barn.
- Booking our accommodation is optional but, if you wish to book any accommodation then at least 7 bedrooms must be booked. It is possible to book only the Couples Suite but in that case a cooked breakfast would not be included. If no accommodation is booked then you can still have use of the Bridal Preparation room for the day at the cost of £50.
- For Civil Ceremonies & Partnerships the Registrar’s fee is not included and must be paid direct to the Registrar.
- The minimum capacity for Farbridge is 60 adult guest, maximum is 150 persons seated or 200 standing. Maximum capacity for Civil Ceremonies is 135 persons seated.
- Music and alcohol must cease by 11.30pm.
- The Preparation Room is available from 11am, the Bridal Suite from 12pm and the 7 bedrooms are available from 1.00pm and guests are asked to vacate their rooms by 10am the following morning.
- Venue Hire is for a 24 hour period from 9am on the day of your booking.
- The Terms & Conditions to hire Farbridge form part of the booking.
- Please see the Venue and Facilities tab on the website for details on our in-house caterer.
- All rates include tables and chairs for up to 150 people and all other furniture and facilities in the Lavant Barn and Meadow Barn.
- You can supply your own alcohol during the day – we do NOT charge corkage. If you require a Cash Bar, this service is run in-house. There is no set up fee – we just ask for a minimum spend of £500.
- Confetti is permitted at Farbridge in the Meadow Barn only. Helium balloons, Chinese fire lanterns and fire pits are not permitted at Farbridge.